United Kingdom Police virus is a ransomware that seeks to get extra money from random computer users. Once in, United Kingdom Police virus will state that your system has been locked for doing some illegal activities and you will be asked to pay an amount of 100£ to unlock your PC. This it is a fake message to rip your money. As you see the message looks very convincing and the name of British Police makes it look even more scary as you don’t want to have any problems with police. United Kingdom Police virus hijacks the user’s system and changes default setting of Internet web browser and desktop images without the your consent. It hides its existence in the computer and does not let you know about its presence. It belongs to most dangerous family of spyware which has infected large numbers of Windows computers.
United Kingdom Police virus symtomps
* United Kingdom Police virus installs without your consent
* United Kingdom Police virus installs other types of spyware/adware
* United Kingdom Police virus may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* United Kingdom Police virus displays annoying popups while you surf the web
* United Kingdom Police virus compromises your privacy and security
* United Kingdom Police virus is difficult to uninstall
United Kingdom Police virus infection is promoted through hacked sites that use exploits to install this program onto your computer without your permission. Once installed is it will display false error messages and security warnings on the infected computer.
Please understand, that United Kingdom Police virus is scripted to show you these fake scan results regardless of the computer you are on and how clean it is. Therefore, do not be concerned by any of the scan results as they are only being shown to scare you into thinking that you have a serious computer problem.
How to remove United Kingdom Police virus in safemode
It is possible that the United Kingdom Police virus infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download removal tool on the infected computer in normal mode. In such case, you need to restart your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" to deactivate all virus process.
Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
1. To do so, please restart your computer.
2. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8? key constantly.
3. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
4. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
After getting into safe mode. Here is a small guide how to scan and clean your computer
Print out this post if you don’t have access to another computer, because all windows will be closed later during removal.
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, from the following location: Download Link (Note the download location)
2. When finish downloading, Save and close all open programs and browsers -> Double-click the downloaded file “mbam-setup.exe” to begin installation
3. Click continue and use the default settings through installation and when installation has finished make sure you leave both the – Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware checked -> Click Finish
4. Malwarebytes will now start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As Malwarebytes will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box.
5. On the Scanner tab -> choose “Full system scan”
Malwarebytes will then scan your computer for spyware. The scan can take a long time, So I recommend you to do something else while scanning.
6. When the scan has finished click the “Show results” button -> A window displaying all the Malware found will be shown -> Click “Remove Selected” and Malwarebytes will start clean all the Spyware. Once the removal is done -> Press OK to restart
7. After restart your computer is now free of all Malware and Spyware.
Incoming Search Terms
Remove United Kingdom Police virus, United Kingdom Police virus removal, United Kingdom Police virus, How to get rid of United Kingdom Police virus, How to remove United Kingdom Police virus, Delete United Kingdom Police virus, Uninstall United Kingdom Police virus