Australian Federal Police Virus is another ransomware under FBI name. It is a virus, that will lock you out of your computer and applications, and does not allow you to do any thing on infected system. To get access Australian Federal Police Virus demands you $100, which you must not pay. It's a total scam and FBI has nothing to do with this message, if computer users payed the fine they would send their money to Cyber criminals. Because of this Australian Federal Police Virus usually your system perform slow and weirdly, it even modifies your search results to unwanted site. Mostly, Australian Federal Police Virus install other sorts of spyware/adware without computer users’ knowledge that may cause serious damage by deleting important files and destroying information on your system.
Australian Federal Police Virus symtomps
* Australian Federal Police Virus installs without your consent
* Australian Federal Police Virus installs other types of spyware/adware
* Australian Federal Police Virus may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* Australian Federal Police Virus displays annoying popups while you surf the web
* Australian Federal Police Virus compromises your privacy and security
* Australian Federal Police Virus is difficult to uninstall
Australian Federal Police Virus infection is promoted through hacked sites that use exploits to install this program onto your computer without your permission. Once installed is it will display false error messages and security warnings on the infected computer.
Please understand, that Australian Federal Police Virus is scripted to show you these fake scan results regardless of the computer you are on and how clean it is. Therefore, do not be concerned by any of the scan results as they are only being shown to scare you into thinking that you have a serious computer problem.
How to remove Australian Federal Police Virus in safemode
It is possible that the Australian Federal Police Virus infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download removal tool on the infected computer in normal mode. In such case, you need to restart your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" to deactivate all virus process.
Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
1. To do so, please restart your computer.
2. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8? key constantly.
3. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
4. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
After getting into safe mode. Here is a Basic guide how to scan and clean your computer
Print out this post if you don’t have access to another computer, because all windows will be closed later during removal.
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, from the wesite.
2. When finish downloading, Save and close all open programs and browsers -> Double-click the downloaded file “mbam-setup.exe” to begin installation
3. Click continue and use the default settings through installation and when installation has finished make sure you leave both the – Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware checked -> Click Finish
4. Malwarebytes will now start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As Malwarebytes will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box.
5. On the Scanner tab -> choose “Full system scan”
Malwarebytes will then scan your computer for spyware. The scan can take a long time, So I recommend you to do something else while scanning.
6. When the scan has finished click the “Show results” button -> A window displaying all the Malware found will be shown -> Click “Remove Selected” and Malwarebytes will start clean all the Spyware. Once the removal is done -> Press OK to restart
7. After restart your computer is now free of all Malware and Spyware.
NOTE, If your Fire fox and Internet Explorer does not work PLEASE use the following steps
Fire fox repair
Please perform the below steps on the virus infected computer. Open Firefox >> Click on Tools>> Click Options >> Click Advance >> Click Network >> Click Settings >> Check No Proxy >> Click Ok
Internet explorer repair
Please perform the below steps on the virus infected computer. Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
In case you are not allowed to run the above programs because your computer is infected, try the following online scanner
Run the free online scanner called ESET Online Scanner
Note: You need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install -> Click Start
Make sure that the options Remove found threats and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked -> Click Scan
Wait for the scan to finish -> Any infections found have now been removed.
Now you can proceed to run Malwarebytes.
Incoming Search Terms
Remove Australian Federal Police Virus, Australian Federal Police Virus removal, Australian Federal Police Virus, How to get rid of Australian Federal Police Virus, How to remove Australian Federal Police Virus, Delete Australian Federal Police Virus, Uninstall Australian Federal Police Virus