FBI Virus Black Screen is a most wild-spread ransomware virus which use the name of FBI scam targeted computer user into believing that they are fined by the official FBI organization. The FBI Virus Black Screen will use a Winlocker, that is, a malware infection that locks down Windows, preventing the user from connecting to the infected computer. Using your webcam, the FBI Virus Black Screen will show a video of the view from your camera along with its threatening message, making it seem as if the FBI is actually monitoring your activities through your computer’s webcam. Beware of these tactics and avoid falling for the FBI. Cybercrime Division scam; instead, remove this threat from your computer. It then states that due to this illegal content your computer has been locked until you pay a fine of $100 or more than that in the form of a MoneyPak voucher payment. They also state that if you do not pay the payment in 48 hours, you will face legal action from FBI.
FBI Virus Black Screen symtomps
* FBI Virus Black Screen installs without your consent
* FBI Virus Black Screen installs other types of spyware/adware
* FBI Virus Black Screen may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* FBI Virus Black Screen displays annoying popups while you surf the web
* FBI Virus Black Screen compromises your privacy and security
* FBI Virus Black Screen is difficult to uninstall
FBI Virus Black Screen infection is promoted through hacked sites that use exploits to install this program onto your computer without your permission. Once installed is it will display false error messages and security warnings on the infected computer.
Please understand, that FBI Virus Black Screen is scripted to show you these fake scan results regardless of the computer you are on and how clean it is. Therefore, do not be concerned by any of the scan results as they are only being shown to scare you into thinking that you have a serious computer problem.
How to remove FBI Virus Black Screen in safemode
It is possible that the FBI Virus Black Screen infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download removal tool on the infected computer in normal mode. In such case, you need to restart your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" to deactivate all virus process.
Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
1. To do so, please restart your computer.
2. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8? key constantly.
3. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
4. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
After getting into safe mode. Here is a small guide how to scan and clean your computer
Print out this post if you don’t have access to another computer, because all windows will be closed later during removal.
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, from the wesite.
2. When finish downloading, Save and close all open programs and browsers -> Double-click the downloaded file “mbam-setup.exe” to begin installation
3. Click continue and use the default settings through installation and when installation has finished make sure you leave both the – Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware checked -> Click Finish
4. Malwarebytes will now start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As Malwarebytes will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box.
5. On the Scanner tab -> choose “Full system scan”
Malwarebytes will then scan your computer for spyware. The scan can take a long time, So I recommend you to do something else while scanning.
6. When the scan has finished click the “Show results” button -> A window displaying all the Malware found will be shown -> Click “Remove Selected” and Malwarebytes will start clean all the Spyware. Once the removal is done -> Press OK to restart
7. After restart your computer is now free of all Malware and Spyware.
Incoming Search Terms
Remove FBI Virus Black Screen, FBI Virus Black Screen removal, FBI Virus Black Screen, How to get rid of FBI Virus Black Screen, How to remove FBI Virus Black Screen, Delete FBI Virus Black Screen, Uninstall FBI Virus Black Screen