FBI ransomware is so harmfull virus that once into the system may harm the system very badly. Like most ransomware Trojans, the FBI ransomware blocks access to the infected computer and displays a threatening message, supposedly from the FBI ransomware. This virus locks screen, which will be shown when you login to Windows and will not allow access to the Windows desktop, your files, or your applications. And gives a reason why this system has been locked ( because of illegal use of the system ). And then FBI ransomware demands you $100 or more than that to unblock the system which you should not pay. Remember one thing No legal authority charges you like this.
FBI ransomware symtomps
* FBI ransomware installs without your consent
* FBI ransomware installs other types of spyware/adware
* FBI ransomware may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* FBI ransomware displays annoying popups while you surf the web
* FBI ransomware compromises your privacy and security
* FBI ransomware is difficult to uninstall
FBI ransomware infection is promoted through hacked sites that use exploits to install this program onto your computer without your permission. Once installed is it will display false error messages and security warnings on the infected computer.
Please understand, that FBI ransomware is scripted to show you these fake scan results regardless of the computer you are on and how clean it is. Therefore, do not be concerned by any of the scan results as they are only being shown to scare you into thinking that you have a serious computer problem.
How to remove FBI ransomware in safemode
It is possible that the FBI ransomware infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download removal tool on the infected computer in normal mode. In such case, you need to restart your computer in "Safe Mode with Networking" to deactivate all virus process.
Restart your computer in “Safe Mode with Network.”
1. To do so, please restart your computer.
2. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8? key constantly.
3. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
4. Please be patient while system loads in Safe Mode with Networking. This might take couple of minutes.
(If you don’t get the Safe Mode with Networking option, please restart the computer again and keep tapping “F8? key immediately.)
After getting into safe mode. Here is a small guide how to scan and clean your computer
Print out this post if you don’t have access to another computer, because all windows will be closed later during removal.
1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, from the wesite.
2. When finish downloading, Save and close all open programs and browsers -> Double-click the downloaded file “mbam-setup.exe” to begin installation
3. Click continue and use the default settings through installation and when installation has finished make sure you leave both the – Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware checked -> Click Finish
4. Malwarebytes will now start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As Malwarebytes will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box.
5. On the Scanner tab -> choose “Full system scan”
Malwarebytes will then scan your computer for spyware. The scan can take a long time, So I recommend you to do something else while scanning.
6. When the scan has finished click the “Show results” button -> A window displaying all the Malware found will be shown -> Click “Remove Selected” and Malwarebytes will start clean all the Spyware. Once the removal is done -> Press OK to restart
7. After restart your computer is now free of all Malware and Spyware.
Incoming Search Terms
Remove FBI ransomware, FBI ransomware removal, FBI ransomware, How to get rid of FBI ransomware, How to remove FBI ransomware, Delete FBI ransomware, Uninstall FBI ransomware